Dec 23, 2010

Vacation, Vacation

talking about vacation always excites me...all those non-working hours relaxing and spending it with your loved ones exploring new exciting places...well,what not to like..as d i just love watching eat,pray, love...the eating, travelling and loving part....uhummm....

talking about vacation kinda get me thinking about my planned trip to Kota Kinabalu later next year..well i know that for some planning a year ahead is way too much,but i think it's very clever move as nowadays a lot of airlines companies are offfering free seats that lasted until a year ahead...also i can even save up to do my shopping on this vacation..

but then again,the excitement can dwindle if the travel date is very far, far away.....i suppose i won't mind considering how little i have to pay for the price of 4 pax. so,i need some ideas as to what shall i do in KK and what shall i bring, so on and so forth so i wont forget....:)

3 comments:

  1. hi nana. bile u nak datang sini? i baru tahu u ada blog. so minta email? i can invite you to my blog

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ada access to my blog kan? lupe plak

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dana...been a year since i posted anything at all..even forgotten my username and password... my email is nanalynzie@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete