Dec 21, 2010

The Lunching Of Unwind With Nana


from my desk

Hello friends....i don't know how long i have been negelcting my need to jot something done and the last time i did that it gave me a lot of release from everyday stress...but then, i kept a journal, not a blog..see..a journal is very personal and confidential, unlike blogging, it cause no alarm if i said something unsuitable or rash. to put my thoughts aloud for the world the see and to publish it, makes me legally responsible of the outcome..

now,having to think about it for a moment make me pause.... do i need it? probably...i sense that i can be of help to many people by blogging, myself included of course....it causes chains of reaction, though i'm not so bold and conceited enough, but i realise that whatever i said have some impact on somebody else's life...no matter how minor it would be.....

so with the word Bismillahirahmanirrahim.....i launch this blog for the benefit of myself and others and for the greater good....this blog is dedicated for people who wants to understand the journey that i have gone through, to the people who wants to share their journey with me and to the people who wants to know where this road will take us...together we will embark this life..God Willing.....Insyaallah.....

xoxo Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment