Jul 21, 2014

My Favourite tv Series

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Today in a true couch potato tradition, I would like to contribute to the world about my favourite TV series recently ...I just jumble them together with no particular order of favour...

1. Supernatural

hot guys fighting demon? bring it on!

2. True Blood

vamps meets wolf meets fairy and every other thing in between

3. Devious Maids

a perfect social climber escapism...

4. Suburgatory

enjoyed the repartee between Tessa and her dad

5. How I Met Your Mother

It's gonna be..wait for it...Legen...Dary...Legendary.... !!!

6. Mistresses

Season 1 was great, not so sure about season 2

7. The Witches of East End

have to admit i'm a sucker for supernatural and horror flicks

8. American Horror Story: Coven

This show was sick! and Gooooddd....










No comments:

Post a Comment