Jul 11, 2013

Killing Time

Alright then,

I have an hour left before punching out for the day...although there's millions of stuff screaming for attention on my desk, i just sigh and procrastinate, again...(OMG i hope my boss doesn't read blogs)...



my desk view..sigh...


hmm...usually i play online games, but i try to cut down the hour after noticing it's detrimental to my wallet or more aptly, to my credit cards...sure the games are addictive and you wouldn't even spend a cent..except that...the add-ons are really TEMPTING....damn...if u want a more economy-saving game, try sudoku in the newspaper...

updating my handphone is a fun way to kill time, although sometimes the internet charges will be through the roof. as if i'm being ripped off, but that doesn't happen after i set a limit...then i'll have a reason to yell at them if i ever exceeded limit without noticing..although i rarely yell at people...except to my other half... :P

other avenues are surfing the net, mainly chatting with my friends on FB, searching/window shopping for cars and properties on mudah.com.my and iproperty.com and online clothing store although, i tend to steer clear from wardrobe shopping for these past month after realising there's packages arriving for me every other day..the thing is the packages arrives at the office. :D

after all these times i shied away from blogging, now it has becoming one of my favourite time-killing app :) not only it helps with the time-killing, but it also alleviate stress, nerves and anxiety by sharing my thoughts and my pandering with rest of the world. Although nobody might ever read my writings for all i know, but hey, doesn't matter...as long as i have fun, right?...

No comments:

Post a Comment