Jul 15, 2013

The House Hunt...

OMG..I cannot believe how hard it is to find a decent house in Selayang that is within my price range...I started with below 150k, then up my range to 200k, but still cannot find a suitable house in that range...most of two storey/townhouses average about 300k to 700k...I didn't include apartments on my original search list, but looking at the rate this search is going I might have to include apartments into consideration...

Seriously, why is everything so expensive...? and the government housing projects only focus to those wages below 3k/month...there are lots of 'poor urbans' that have only slightly higher average income and still struggling to make end meets...what with the PTPTN loans and various other loans to stay afloat in the Klang Valley...even apartment rent are high these days...i had to fork out about RM750 for rent monthly and we're talking about moderate budget apartment, not some upscale apartment...

When people advised me to look for property in Rawang, I initially fall in with the idea and had searched and viewed several property there, but along the way I realised it is a bit far from the office and I'm not the  kind of person that can make half hour to 45mins journey to and fro everyday...so I balked...and haven't made any decisions until today..And I viewed several properties in Selayang that are within my price range only to find that the properties had deteriorated and need a lot of restoration, although it's a great investment piece, I actually need a home to live in, not just for investment.

so today, i have another viewing, this time for apartment unit as I strive to broaden my horizon and embrace the fact that for now, I don't have another option but to close my eyes and decide....


No comments:

Post a Comment