Dec 17, 2012

leaving...

these past few weeks throws me into a buzz of activities...it sorta throw me off balance for a bit...what with my leaving the comfort of security and entering into the unknown....the suddenness of my leaving makes the news surreal...i guess i will only feel the sting after i left...

but all in all, it is the beginning of a new life for me..away from home..although i had left home before during my studies, but now leaving my home as a wife...and as worker...it's a little daunting, not to add downright intimidating... meeting strangers..although i'm no prude but i'm so out of practice, being to comfortable with life for these past few years...

before starting anew, there's a life i left here back home and i wanted to pay homage to the good life i've spent these past few years...thank to understanding family, friends and colleague that either makes or sometimes breaks my day....all the bittersweet memories does help me to become a better person...now begins the path of nostalgia...

No comments:

Post a Comment