Aug 1, 2013

Final Week of Fasting 2013

it's about time...i was lazy lately to write anything..something that got to do with fasting and sleepy and etc...hehe...this is my first year fasting in Selayang...i don't think it's bad, but i don't think it's that great either...then last week i went back to Bentong to...how do you say it...is it break fast? or breaking fast? ..nevermind ..u get my point...to buka puasa...and i seriously get all reminiscence and everything...it's nice to go back there..where i knew people and they knew me, and going to familiar places...although i\ve been there for just over a year...but i guess i adapted to life there...even my hubby misses it there...not as much as he misses Kota Bharu though...

times like these (about the final week of fasting), that i really am homesick...i found myself searching for my home on google  maps, imagining arriving there already, minus the 7-8hrs tiring journey and being with my family...man, it's been a long time since i gone home...i think the last time was on CNY? that's in February...more'n 5 moths passed...ok so i'll stop whining just about now and attend to my duties...


EDITS:- last time i went back was on June or is it May Election?...OMG I only think 5 months passed, but really it's only been 2 months over...i should probably stay in Selayang more.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment